Monday, September 17, 2012

Prince Harry Uncensored

Prince Harry Uncensored - In August 2012, Prince Harry became the subject of numerous news stories after nude photos of the royal had been leaked to the public. The images of the prince were taken during a private party in a hotel room in Las Vegas where the prince had been vacationing. He and his friends had reportedly been playing a game of strip billards.

Prince Harry Uncensored
Prince Harry Uncensored

The photos of the partying prince ran in Rupert Murdoch's The Sun, but most other papers in England declined to run them. While the story dominated the headlines for a short time, the scandal seems to have no lasting impact on his public image. One of his first public appearances after the scandal was at the WellChild Awards in London, where he received a warm welcome. Prince Harry serves a patron to WellChild, a charity dedicated to supporting sick children and their families. He even joked in his speech that he was "never shy in coming forward," according to BBC News.

Prince Harry Uncensored Vegas Photos

Prince Harry Uncensored
Prince Harry Uncensored
Prince Harry Uncensored
Prince Harry Uncensored
Prince Harry Uncensored
Prince Harry Uncensored
Prince Harry Uncensored
Prince Harry Uncensored
Prince Harry Uncensored
Prince Harry Uncensored


The BBC morning news program had a member of the Press Complaints Commission on and he basically said that it was a clear invasion of privacy for someone to take pictures of Harry in his bed room. Although they did say that Harry was pretty stupid for doing it in the first place.

I had a look at the news papers this morning and a lot of them are just treating the pictures as a big joke. Sort of “Oh Look! There’s our Harry in trouble again!” kinda attitude.

The Daily Mail (Who hate Harry) have covered the story and on their website have listed the places where people can see the pictures online. I normally don’t read daily mail articles but I forced myself this time. Basically they are using this incident to say “See, SEE!! He is the party prince we have been telling you about”

The Telegraph is a quite the anti Royal newspaper and they were quite harsh (which was to be expected)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/prince-harry/9492085/Prince-Harry-may-face-Army-interview-without-coffee-over-naked-photos.html

They are basically trying to suggested that Harry could get in trouble with the Military because of the Photos. I bit of stretch to say the least.

I think this however is the most damning article I have seen.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/prince-harry/9492383/Prince-Harry-Conduct-unbecoming.html

This says that he is an idiot who’s track record shows he has no respect for the monarchy or indeed the army (What????). It’s really harsh but if you scroll down to the comments a lot of people are defending Harry.

Having had a look round the UK media I would say all in all, people do think Harry was stupid but at the same time feel his privacy was invaded.

Don’t get me wrong, this is still really ad press for Harry but it’s not as bad as I thought it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment